Our mission is threefold: Uncover the truth about the KAL 007 incident. Disseminate it to make it known to the world. And ultimately effect the rescue and return home of its survivors. THAT is what this is all about. People, each with a name, a family, a story, that are still alive today, need our help. You can help in several ways.
- If you know anything about the KAL 007 incident or any related topics that may help us achieve our goal, do let us know. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spread the word! If you are convinced that there is a possibility of KAL 007 survivors, then share it with your friends, families, co-workers, acquaintances. You never know... Maybe by word of mouth the story will eventually reach key people in the government or the media which can have great influence to further the cause.
- Write to your political leaders. Express your concern for the welfare of these survivors, and demand that your country take steps to bring about their release from captivity. Click here for U.S. White House contact information. Click here for a list of U.S. Senator addresses. Click here to send an email to a U.S. Representative.
- Write to your local media outlets. Letters to the editor are an inexpensive way to get people thinking about a subject. They can be even more powerful if you have written to your congressman and include his response in your letter to the editor. People that are not interested in a subject will look to see what their congressman says just the same. If you want to do something but don't want to deal with the hassle of composing a letter all on your own, you can use this template to get you started. (Note that you will need to modify the template appropriately to your situation before sending it off.)
- If you'd like to donate money towards the rescue of the KAL 007 survivors, checks can be made out to the International Committee for the Rescue of KAL 007 Survivors, Inc. and mailed to 39 Chestnut St., Ellington, CT 06029.
- If you'd like to donate skills (eg. administration, editing, event coordinating, media relations, film making), we'd be happy to speak with you to explore the possibilities.
We are a fully recognized 501(c)(3) corporation. Any financial contributions made to The International Committee for the Rescue of KAL 007 Survivors, Inc. are now fully tax deductible.
Thank you for your help.